Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Heinkel HE P.1078B - part 11

Finally!  Some progress!



I was able to complete the pilot pod.  Save for the canopy and the missing front wheel well, the pilot pod is the same as the weapons pod.  Hence, I won't show the picture anymore.

The picture above shows how it looks like, if it were already flying. :)

Here's a frontal shot. 



Side shot.  Notice that the front wheel well is missing. 


Finally, here's how the wheel wells look like. 

I tried to see how air worthy the whole design by gently tossing to my bed.  It was a bit nose heavy so it didn't fly far... but it did fly straight!  And there appeared to be a semblance of lift after the initial toss.  But I didn't have the guts to throw it hard though so I can't confirm if the wings do generate lift. :)

Next up... the landing gears, then

No comments: