Sunday, August 7, 2011

Messerschmitt P.1106 R - Part 8

Been very busy lately... I could hardly find the time to get back to work on my test build.
The past two weekends, I was able to find some time to resume work.

Smoke started billowing once more from the smoke stacks of Eric Flugzeugwerk!

Anyway, long story short... I finally concluded that my design for this model is just too "unfun".  In the quest to produce a design that captures all the curves of the P.1106R, I got carried away and over engineered the fuselage.

Oh yes, it is buildable, as seen from my previous posts..but it was just not fun to build.

Hence I decided to cut my losses and start over.

But before I do so, I did my best to complete the wing and tail assembly.

So here it is... ver 1.0.

Stay tuned for ver 2.0!




No comments: