Sunday, September 9, 2012

Henschel HS-132 - Part 19

The smokestacks from the Eric Flugzeugwerk factory begins billowing out black smokes.
Construction of the HS-132 has begun!

I start with the fuselage.

First the problems.  In the picture above, you'll see an open part in the fuselage.  I had a lot of problems when I wrapped the fuselage segment around the former before attaching it to the main fuselage.  I had to reprint the ruined parts.
I had better success by first attaching the fuselage segments to the main fuselage, and then inserting the fuselage formers after.


The front wheel well spans across one fuselage former.  It was a bit difficult to assemble that one as well.
Surprisingly, the gun ports were easy to make.


 Fuselage done!  No texture alignment problems. :)



 Next up, the BMW003 engines.

No comments: